2021 East Coast Steel Challenge Championship
Registration Instructions and Match Details
Championship Match Schedule – Friday, Saturday, Sunday
6:30am – Ranges Open – See Range Map for Parking
6:45am – AM Registration and Prize Table Opens – See Range Map
7:00am – Food Truck Open
7:45am – AM Registration Closes (ROs Should be on site and checked in)
8:00am – Prize Table Closes
8:00am – RO Meeting (Outer Limits)
8:10am – Shooters Meeting (In front of Prize Room)
8:30am – Hammer Down
8:30am – Sight In Range Open
11:00am – Side Match Opens (Please shoot before or after your session, not during)
11:45pm – PM Registration and Prize Table Opens – See Range Map
12:45pm – PM Registration Closes (ROs Should be on site and checked in)
1:00pm – Prize Table Closes
1:00pm – RO Meeting (Registration Area)
1:10pm – Shooters Meeting (In front of Prize Room)
1:30pm – Hammer Down
2:00pm – Food Truck Close (Approximate)
6:00pm – Sight In Range/Side Match Closed
• The match will be governed by Steel Challenge Shooting Association (SCSA) and all SCSA rules posted on the SCSA Website at the time of the match will apply.
• All SCSA divisions will be honored.
• You NEED to be a USPSA/SCSA member to shoot the match.
• The Championship will be all 8 official Steel Challenge Stages.
• Cash Pay Back for the East Coast Championship Match will be 75% paid by Lewis Class.
• Sponsor Donated Prizes will be given away by random draw. 1 Prize pick per Shooter, multiple entries to not qualify you for multiple picks. You must shoot to pick, receive t-shirt and/or shooters bag.
• Minimum of 5 Participants in each Division/Special Category for Payback or Special Prizes.
• Match Director reserves the right to adjust squads if needed.
• Match T-shirts will be included with paid entry fee to the East Coast Championship Match. Please indicate your size on the registration form.
• If you are interested in being an RO for the East Coast Championship Match please complete the form found on the website.
• Match Specific information will be sent via our newsletter program. It is YOUR responsibility to sign up for the newsletter. The link can be found on the website.
Click here to Sign-UP for the ECSCS news letter.
• Registration will be through Practiscore
• Full Payment is required to secure your slot, once payment is received, you will be able to squad.
• We will be allowing 2 guns to be shot, however there will be a cap of 4 double guns per squad.
• Shooters shooting multiple guns in the same session with not be allowed to shoot back-to-back
• Credit/Debit Cards will be accepted through the website. Instructions are listed on the payment screen.
• Checks or Money Orders need to be made out to “ECSCS”
• Send payment to : Dave Snyder, ECSCS, 229 Center Street, Lehighton PA 18235
• If you are sending payment for multiple shooters, or the check name does not match the registrant, please include a note who the payment is for.
• Registration Deadlines – See website
Championship Match Cancellations must be received 45 days prior to match date and will incur a 25% cancellation fee per entry. No-shows or cancelations after 45 days prior to the match are not eligible for refunds.